My new girl is always acting scared and strange whenever I make move towards having sex with her.
This girl has shown that she really loves me but she is always afraid of sex with me.
When we first met it took up to a month before she agreed to come to my house.
When she visited, she sat on a chair a placed outside of my door post, I have to quote an epistle of sweet sermons before she agreed to enter inside my room.
She even carried the chair with her to my room because there is no chair in my room I regret keeping that chair close to door.
The day she visited first she refused to sit on my bed, she just sat close to my door and gisted with me, I went to sit with her on the chair, kissed her and pressed her breasts, then I tried to carry her like a baby to my bed she screamed and bit my arm.
Omo I am starting to get frustrated; from my observations my girl is not the wild type, but I know she is not a virgin. The funny thing is the moment we left my room just outside my door she hugged me again and started our normal cuddling, hugging and kissing, she will let me touch everything in her body, but she will never do it when we are inside the room. She will try to keep distance from me.
I asked her why she does so, she said she doesn't trust her feelings that it may dissapoint her.
I am beginning to get tired of the relationship because I love sex and cannot be in a sexless relationship because women are unpredictable. If I quit asking for sex from her she may give it to another guy outside in the long run and nothing hurts a man more than that.
I am beginning to get confused wether to be patient, maybe she will give me chop very soon or she is just playing with my head.
Comments
Post a Comment